05.23am is one of the most significant points of my life. It was the time I was admitted to a Psychiatric Ward. So that is why I decided to name this blog it because it changed my whole life, and my family's life completely. They have been my rock throughout all this and would not have coped without them.

Thursday 29 November 2012

recent events

I cannot believe it has been like a month since I last wrote on here, so for that I am sorry.

A lot has changed over the past month, 2 days ago I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia and so I have started a new blog called 'Just as I am' the address is: http://myselfjustasiam.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you all for reading this blog over its duration but since things have changed I have decided to start a new one at the above address. It just seemed appropriate to start fresh with a new blog for a new diagnosis.

Thanks you all,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment